Over the past several months, I've been waiting for the Panganiban household to "calm down." However, I have recently accepted that the busyness that each day brings is my new life with three children. So, instead of waiting for the day that the house is clean and no one is sick or hurt or in a foul mood or pestering each other, I will rejoice in each day as a gift and experience the miracle of the moment.
Breath in, breath out, listen to your heartbeat. There's a wonder in the here and now-it's right here in front of you, I don't want you to miss the miracle of the moment. And if it bring you tears, then taste them as they fall, let them soften your heart. And if it brings you laughter, then throw your head back and let it go.
-Steven Curtis Chapman
No comments:
Post a Comment