Aug 29, 2008

One of the best

Today was one of Ryan's best days at Lolo and Lola's house. The kids have been staying there this week for a few days because I had to go back to work a week before their school starts. So, here's why Ryan had such a great day (as told by Ryan): "Cause I had a haircut and we went out to eat and I hit 3 ball out of the park (the backyard) whenever we were playing baseball. I think that was it. Oh yeah, I helped Lolo pick out the weeds, I love taking out the weeds."Also, Anna got a haircut too and Nikita (the Akita) slobbered all over Anna's leg and foot, almost causing her to throw up. She crocheted with Lola for quite a while and brought home her elephant (prize stuffed animal) that she left over there yesterday. An all around fun day (except the slobber part!)We love you Lolo and Lola!!

No comments: