My heart goes out to Anna tonight. She had a very heavy heart this evening, afraid that I might die. I could see by the look on her face that she was feeling a way that I've felt so so many times before-a blank, frightened stare, swallowed up in her anxiety. I spent so many years feeling like she was feeling tonight. I was so angry at the enemy for attacking her like that, but have learned through my own struggles that my Savior is stronger. After I sang her bed time song, I prayed a prayer with her that I prayed countless times for myself in the past. The Lord is so good. He's so real and so present and it was evident tonight. Anna went to bed tonight feeling only peace, not fear.
Lord, be with Anna. She is so fearful. I know Lord, that Anna is feeling a way that I can't fix-only You can. In Christ's name, make the spirit of fear leave and replace it with Your spirit-a spirit of pure peace and comfort. Your word says not to worry about tomorrow, but to trust in You today. Today we are to seek first Your kingdom and Your righteousness. Thank you Lord, that today we are here, healthy and together. Give the grace we need for today and the hope we need for tomorrow. Thank you for this answered prayer. In Jesus' name.
No comments:
Post a Comment