Oct 24, 2008
Spa Day...Well, Almost
Today I had surgery- a large lipoma (fatty growth) removed from under my arm. I've been wanting to get it removed for years, and finally took the time to do it. Rich dropped me off at the hospital and took Sara home for her nap. While I was there, there were no kids for me to take care of and I got to lay in a bed and be served for several hours! The nurses were so pleasant, caring, and professional, as was everyone else who came to "serve" me. The worst part of the whole thing was the IV stick (oh, and almost vomiting on our way home due to the anesthesia) ...No, I'm not currently on pain killers. I guess after 3 c-sections, a little skin cut is no biggy-nothing a couple Tylenol can't fix. I know, I know-I need to get out more! At any rate, I'm so happy to have the very unpleasant growth removed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment