We finally arrived in Seattle after two very long days of driving. When we arrived at the RV park, it was 9:00pm. The photograph with the duck was taken around 9:20pm. Notice that the sun has not complety gone down yet! I didn't get completely dark until almost 10:00pm! That's going to take some adjustment. This morning, I stepped out of the RV and was impressed with the view. Anna, of course, made a friend the first 5 minutes she was outside this morning and Ryan, as usual, will whine and complain for the first 24 hours...he always does no matter where we go. It takes him a little longer to adjust. Sara's doing really well, she views the RV as her home, so there is very little adjustment for her. Rich and I are trying to settle in make somewhat of a plan, but are very excited to be here!
No comments:
Post a Comment