Jul 25, 2009

Seattle Trip


Although we call it our “Seattle trip,” it’s actually a trip around the northwest. Today was the end of a very long first day. After very little sleep, we left L.A. at 2:30am and drove 732 miles, to Medford, Oregon. I said “we” because I drove the RV for the first time! I drove about 100 on very long, wide, flat terrain north of Sacramento. It was the first time I’d been north of Sacramento, and found the terrain to be very charming, with farm land and farm animals as far I could see in any direction mile after mile after mile… We all really enjoyed each other’s company in the RV except for a few brief moments. Looking forward to tomorrow-I can’t wait to see the beauty that’s just waiting for us , but for now, a good night’s sleep. Here's a photo of a mountain we passed on our way to Oregon. It's in northern California, but I'm not sure which mountain it is.

No comments: