After the Flight Museum, we drove for several hours to Oregon. We stayed the night in a teeny-tiny town called Cascade Locks on the Oregon/Washington border. The next day, we took the kids to a museum. Since the kids love to play the Oregon Trail game on the computer, we wanted to take to a museum to learn more about what the Oregon Trail was really like. We learned so much! Because it wasn't busy, we had a personal docent who was so friendly and informative. They had a story-teller who told us stories about the trail, and we watched a short movie, which was narrated with actual diary entries from those who rode the trail. We had a blast! Anna and I played dress-up, but Sara totally freaked out when I dressed up, so I couldn't keep the clothes on for long! We had a blast with sticking our heads on the bodies-I still can't stop cracking up!
No comments:
Post a Comment