
Sara had her OT evaluation today. Surprisingly, the therapist thought that it was a good idea to change her treamtment plan from 8 times per month to two times per month. The new "model" that the therapy unit is moving toward is training parents to carry out the treatment at home. I could go on and on about my thoughts about the whole thing, but in the end, I just cried. I'm not sure exactly why. Every time Sara is evaluated, the tears come. I seem to cry at the drop of a hat these days. I'm so thankful for an articulate husband, who can articulate thoughts and feelings into words when we talk to the therapists and doctors. I cry, he talks. You'd think I'd be more composed by now, but I'm pretty sure I become less composed with each new appointment. Perhaps a mix of stress, frustration, and worry. The good news? I have hope. Never once have I been without hope since the moment Sara was born. Hope for what? Hope because I know that in all things, God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
God is good. That is my hope!
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139: 15, 16
No comments:
Post a Comment