May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

I told the kids that all I wanted for Mother's Day was a photo shoot of my 3 loves.  They lovingly willingly cooperatively obliged.  It was a challenging morning, but it was also filled with laughter...and lollipops.  I'm not crazy about the gray backdrop-I was hoping for a darker gray (I think it looks muddy and flat), but I'm trying to get over it and focus on the smiles of my kiddos.  Happy Mother's Day!
























Outtakes:







Ryan reminds so much of my brother in this one!


She might have a *slight* cat obsession ; )

Over it already, just give me back my lollipop!

Freaking out that I put her hair to the side a bit instead of parted exactly down the middle.

Not sure Anna is loving this pose as much as the other two.


THIS—this exemplifies my kids:  innocent, cute Sara, Ryan defending himself, and Anna's just over it.  I think I'll frame this one.







Oh, how I love you guys!  Thank you for the best Mother's Day gift!





3 comments:

Eva Domkowski said...

This series is so much fun! My favorites are your outtakes! Love them.

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Jennifer said...

Ha ha! Love the outtakes.

Steven S. said...

Love these!