Summer is here! I've been inspired (by Anna) to add a photo (or two!) per day this summer. Summer is a very special time for us, since we're so busy during the school year. I am blessed with a job that allows me to have summers off, so we always like to make the best of it. This summer, I'll have a photo to me remind me of every day this summer. It'll be exciting!
Anna graduated from 8th grade and is headed to high school in the fall. The day after graduation, much of her class went to Bolsa Chica state beach. It was a windy, wonderful evening! The kids and parents really bonded this year and last year. I hope they all stay close. Many of them will be going to youth group together every week. Anna had a very sweet class and I hope and pray that she made life-long friends during her 10 year journey at CLS.




No comments:
Post a Comment