I'm sure I have the best in-laws ever. They are the kindest, most generous, and most gracious people I've ever known (in addition to my mother, of course!). We are spoiled for sure. Some of my favorite memories since we moved here are BBQ's at my in-laws. Everyone looks forward to BBQ's at Lolo and Lola's house! It's always like a mini-vacation. Somehow, I step into their house, and I automatically relax, knowing that I will be graciously taken care of for the next several hours. Every single time, we leave with full bellies and full hearts. I can only hope that we are able to provide the same kind of respite for our kids when they're grown!
 |
| Sara sitting on her Lolo's lap while he bar-b-ques |
 |
| Anna filming the dog |
 |
| Pumpkin |
 |
| Lola brought up ice cream for Sara and Ryan to eat on the bed-while they watched TV-so spoiled! |
 |
| My sweet mother-in-law |
 |
| Hanging out, with full bellies and full hearts. |
Mom and Dad, thank you for teaching me what it means to love unconditionally, give generously, and live beautifully. I want to be just like you when I grow up! We love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment