May 21, 2006

MOPS

Friday night was the last MOPS meeting. The feeling was bitter-sweet. On one hand, I was "free" of the commitment, which was stressful at times, but on the other hand, I felt like I was "released" from this group of women who have been an invaluable part of my life during the last 2 years. After the night was over, I felt quite insecure, like an acrobat without a net. Now what? I felt alone. I know (I hope) that I've made life-time friends, women with whom I can continue to share my heart. But without a "set" time and place, I guess my fear is that day after day will pass without being able to connect. Another thought: MOPS was my "thing" that God placed in my path. I'm nervous and excited ( mostly nervous) about where God's leading me next, because I definately am sure that he has other plans for me (at least that much I know). Not only in ministry, but in life (family-will I have another child?, career-will I be a school psychologist forever?, ect.). I'm certain that God knows what lies ahead and what's behind. Where ever I go, the Lord's already there. I yearn only to do His will. Lord, what is your will?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"May He grant you accorsing to your heart's desire, and fulfill all your purpose. We will rejoice in your salvation, and in the name of our God we will set up our banners! May the Lord fulfill all your petitions." Psalm 20:4-5

The Lord will hear all that is in your heart, and He knows it before you ask...just bring it all before Him knowing that His will shall be found by you when you seek Him with all your heart. Blessings will come in ways you may not detect or see. He loves you with an everlasting arm and saves you from everlasting harm!

We can rejoice and rest in the very precious word of God and His precious Son who "...shall supply all your need according to His riches and glory by Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:19)