Today is our anniversary. Eight years ago today I promised to love and cherish this great guy who has become my greatest ally. Here is what I love about Rich (in no particular order):
He makes me laugh
he loves me and cares for me deeply
he likes to talk
he's a rebel
he's smart
he's considerate of others
he's a wonderful father to his children
his family's comfort and happiness is number 1 on his priority list
he's not afraid to speak his mind
he's handsome
his heart is so tender (in spite of how he presents himself!)
he has amazing patience
he guards and protects his family
I'm sure the list will grow as time goes on. What an amazing 8 years it has been. I'm looking forward to the next 58! Sweetheart, I love you. Words cannot explain how much you mean to me, though I think you already know. Happy Anniversary!
No comments:
Post a Comment