Dec 7, 2006

Happy Birthday Anna

Anna, you are growing up to be such an incredible young girl. I'm amazed at your motivation and ambition for life. You are physically strong, mentally sharp, emotionally sensitive, and spiritually attuned. Today you are 7. You have taught me so much in 7 years-much more than any formal education could ever have taught me. You've taught me about unconditional love, the true meaning of grace, how to heal from brokenness, humility (especially humility), the importance of kindness and patience, and the importance of putting others before myself...and this is only the beginning. I love you and adore you. I thank God for you because you are a blessed gift. You have broken me down to the very core of who I am and are helping to build me back up to be a better person than I was before you were born. Happy Birthday Sweetheart, I Love You! Love, Mom

No comments: