My kids amused me this evening. First, Anna went to her bible study at our church. After I signed her in, I went to peek at her and what she was doing. I saw that she was one of the very few children who was actually sitting down and trying to listen to the teacher. She raised her hand to answer bible questions and knew her stories well. It's plain to see that she truly loves the Lord and has Him in her heart. I was a proud mama. Then, later that evening, Ryan was crying (from being tired, still getting over the flu) and Sara seemed so concerned-she kept looking at him and licking his face as if to give him kisses, and it made Ryan stop crying!
Finally, when I was putting Anna to bed, she asked what would happen if a person's brain was too small and I told her they probably would die. After a few rounds of conversation, I told her that the smaller the brain is, the less the person could do. Then she looked at me and said, "Mom, does Nicholas (a boy in her class) have a small brain?" I started cracking up and asked why she was asking and she replied that he was "a naughty, naughty boy." I continued to laugh and she said, "Seriously mom, I think there's something wrong with him!"
Thank you, Lord, for the joy of my children.
No comments:
Post a Comment