This song comes to my mind more frequently than probably any other song. It was recorded by Michael W. Smith about 10 years ago on his Live The Life record but really is timeless:
I have been unfaithful. I have been unworthy. I have been unrighteous and I have been unmerciful. I have been unreachable. I have been unteachable. I have been unwilling, and I've been undesirable. And sometimes I have been unwise, I’ve been undone by what I’m unsure of, but because of You and all that You went through, I know that I have never been unloved. I have been unbroken. I have been unmended. I have been uneasy, and I’ve been unapproachable. I’ve been unemotional. I’ve been unexceptional. I’ve been undecided and I have been unqualified. Unaware-I have unfair, I’ve been unfit for blessings from above, but even I can see the sacrifice You made for me to show that I have never been unloved. It’s because of you and all that You went through-I know that I have never been unloved.
MWS
No comments:
Post a Comment