To be said in a low monotone voice. This is what Rich and I have been saying to each other for the past year (in a joking manner of course)-and today was our 10 year anniversary! It has definitely been an interesting 10 years and looking back makes me wonder the next 10 years will be like. The last 10 has included lots of ups and downs and getting to know each other deeper. We have taught each other a lot and have become quite the team. We have come from two completely different walks of life and have been able to come together as one.
During the past 10 years, we have (in no particular order) obtained college degrees, bought a house, sold a house, had three children, experienced a miscarriage, moved out of state (from Vegas to CA), bought a RV, become professionals, and are navigating how to raise a child with an orthopedic disability. We are committed to each other, love each other deeply, and I'm looking forward to the next 10 years!!
I love you sweetheart! You are perfect for me, and I for you. I'm committed for the next 50 years with you by my side!
1 comment:
That was so sweet! Happy (late) Anniversary.
Post a Comment