Jul 7, 2008
Wild Rivers
Today I took Anna and Ryan to Wild Rivers in Irvine. It was so, so nice to be just with those two all day, and not have to worry about anything else. It felt strange because I kept having a sense of urgency to do something or go get something done or leave to go somewhere else (something that all busy moms can relate to). I kept having to tell myself that I had nothing else to do, no where else to go and that it was OK to just relax and enjoy my time with Anna and Ryan, who are growing up so quickly. We had such a blast! Ryan said it was his "5th luckiest day" and then proceeded to tell my his top 10 luckiest days as well as his 345th and 840th luckiest days, which really were his worst days. I'll have to save that for another post... We are very tired and very sunburned, well some of us anyways-Anna and Ryan tanned quite nicely, except where I didn't put sunscreen around Anna's eyes, even her eyelids are burned. I'm sure it'll be tanned by tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment