Apr 12, 2009

SCC MWS


Rich and I went to the "United" concert last night with Steven Curtis Chapman and Michael W Smith. SCC is such an amazing artist, he has been my favorite artist for years. I've been touched by his lyrics since I was in high school, we even had a friend sing "I will be here" at our wedding (which he sang last night!!). It was the second time I've had the opportunity to see him in concert, but hopefully not the last. Michael W. Smith was also great! I loved his music back in high school and college, but haven't purchased a lot of his music since then. We are now sponsors for orphan care, something that I've been wanted to do for months, but just haven't taken the time to set it up, so needless to say, last night was the perfect opportunity. It was all around a great night, but I think I'm getting to old to stay up till midnight!

1 comment:

living4him5 said...

I would LOVE to see SCC in concert! Sounds like a great time!!!

~Amy