We had a good rest day today. We drove into Bend in the morning and ate bagels and did some shopping , then we came back to the RV and Sara and I took a nap. In the afternoon/evening, the kids and Rich went fishing. They caught several rainbow trout, which was very exciting! I think Rich and Anna have been trying to catch fish for the past 2 years with no luck! We kept 3 and threw the rest back. While they fished, Sara and I walked around and looked all the pretty flowers. There was pretty stuff everywhere I looked. After dinner, we built a fire and roasted marshmallows for s'mores. I can't believe how cold it was today. We were wearing pants and jackets all day. The high was supposed to get to 70, but with the wind we had all day, I'm sure it never did. The last couple of nights, it's been in the low 40s. Brrr.
No comments:
Post a Comment