Aug 3, 2009

What'll we see at the zoo-zee-zoo?




Yes, the song is from "Barney." Sara LOVES Barney! She also loves the zoo! We were able to go the Woodland Park Zoo with some good friends of ours from the kids' school. They come up to Seattle every summer because it's their hometown. It was fun to see them in so far away! The kids, of course, had a blast. Sara loved seeing the elephants. I loved seeing the bald eagle. Unfortunately, it's the only one that I've seen so far. Too bad it was in a zoo! Anna has seen two of them flying around, one in Canada and one in WA. I'm still hoping to see at least one in the wild before we leave! The zoo was so so pretty. It was almost all covered with some type of foliage. It was like walking around in a maze with something neat to see around every corner!

No comments: