Sep 29, 2009

Anna's Goals


Anna is such a special girl. Her first few years of life, she had me in tears more times than I'd like to admit because of my perception of her behavior, but she is growing into such a wonderful young lady. She has a heart of gold and a sharp mind. We spent the time before bed talking about girls at school that weren't nice in general, and all the issues that go along with that, like how to deal with it. We prayed for our "enemies" and I did my best to comfort, support, and offer advice. I think more than anything she wants to heard, not necessarily talked at/to. Anyways, this post is really about Anna's life goals that she spouted out of nowhere:

To be a famous ballerina.

To complete school with straight A's.

To complete life.
Lord, You know the plans that you have for Anna; plans to prosper her and not to harm her, plans to give her a hope and a future. Hold her in your hands, may she find favor in Your eyes.

No comments: