Until next time, my son!
Apr 6, 2010
"Good times"
Ryan likes to say, "Good times, mom, good times..." I think tonight would fall under that category! Ryan and I went out together just for fun-just him and me. I can't even remember the last time we did that, or if we even ever had before. So sad to say, I admit. Our evening started out at Mulligan's for some video-game playing, ticket-winning fun. Then we went to Island's for dinner and finally we visited Cold Stone for dessert. We both had a wonderful time, and we MUST do it more often. I really enjoyed the time and space to for him to be able to speak to me uninterrupted by the sisters. The time and space also provided opportunities for us to share our hearts with each other more so than we are able to in the controlled chaos of the daily routine. We MUST do it more often-did I already say that? I think it's safe to say that his "love tank" is full now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment