

Today Sara "graduated" from her preschool program. When kids turn 3, they have to graduate, so today was the big day. She did not care for the putting on the gown part or the singing part or the photographing part. It was all too overwhelming for her, I know it's meant for closure, but maybe more for the parents than the kids?? We have had a good experience there and the program has given me more confidence for Sara to move on. In spite of her physical weaknesses, it was very nice to learn that she's able to "hold her own" not only at home, but also in a school setting. I'm excited but also tense about what her next school experience might be like. I'm trying my best to trust in the Lord for what's to come. In the photo above is her OT while she was in the program.
No comments:
Post a Comment