Jun 6, 2010

Ballet Recital


Anna's ballet recital was so beautiful! I LOVE watching her and the other ballerinas dancing on stage. I'm starting to love and appreciate the art of ballet since Anna started a couple years ago. She's at the point now where she is becoming quite passionate about it and it looks like it's going to become more of an investment, starting this summer. She's going to be spending more time at the studio in classes and rehearsals. It makes me kind of nervous/anxious but I can't pin-point exactly why. I will definitely be keeping it in prayer. I think it's because when I think too far in to the future (like beyond today and tomorrow), I feel anxious in general. Or perhaps it's because anytime she's spending more time in the "culture" and outside of the confines and comfort of our home, church, or her little Christian school, it makes me nervous. Yes, I will be keeping the matter in prayer. I'm so proud of you Anna! Your grace on stage bring tears of joy every time I see you up there! I love you sweetie!

No comments: