




After a little nap, we found a beautiful place to view the coastal wildlife let the kids play for a while before dinner (I think it was Shell Beach). Then we headed into San Luis Obispo for dinner and sight-seeing. We had a blast walking around down town and felt especially happy to be there for the farmer’s market. I’ve never seen a farmer’s market so long, it went on for blocks and blocks! After many blocks of walking We turned on a street adjacent to the farmer’s market and found a quaint park with a river running through it. As we walked along, we ended up at the San Luis Obispo Mission, which I thought was very cool, but everyone else is over all the missions already...Ryan will be very prepared for fourth grade California history! We ended the day with a short stop by Pismo Beach at sunset (it was freezing!). I can’t describe the beauty, and the photographs only tell a tiny part of the story. Wish we could stay longer, but tomorrow is the drive along Highway 1...in the RV...yikes.
No comments:
Post a Comment