Ryan started taking karate lessons in March, but in July we moved him to a new karate studio closer to our house. He loves karate and today he earned his next belt! He reminds me so much of my dad when I see him practicing his forms and seeing how close he can get to his sisters without actually kicking or punching them!

As part of the belt test, the students have to stand up in front of the class and give a short Bible lesson. Ryan was a natural. I wish I had the confidence that he has speaking in front of large crowds! His voice carried and he spoke with conviction, and even engaged his audience! He must get it from his dad!

This is Part 1, because, Lord willing, this is just the beginning!

Way to go Ryan, you make your mamma so proud! I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment