
Here's to you
You just get better and better
Happy Birthday
"Sweetheart,
I love you so much! I love growing older with you. Every day, month, year with you is a blessing and I try not to take it for granted. Only a decade-and-a-half to go before we get to wear our pants up high when we walk around the RV Park! I can't wait! Happy Birthday my Love!
Love, Lori"

This morning we surprised Rich with a birthday breakfast. I decorated the dining area while Anna made chocolate chip pancakes. We sang happy birthday, Rich blew out candles, and then he opened his gift. For dinner, we headed to his parents' for a bbq and cake with the immediate family. Rich is not a "big crowd" kind of a person, so he got his wish for a small gathering at his parent's house with the people he loves most. Of course, we had a great time. We always do!
Here's to many more!
No comments:
Post a Comment