



OK, not quite. Even though we don't quite live in the country, I've never experienced so much wildlife outside my backdoor, even though I grew up in Texas! Skunks, opossums, and raccoons are nightly visitors in our backyard. I was tired of the cat food being in the house, so several months ago I bought a container that was supposed to keep the critters out. It worked for several months, but the raccoons have figured out how to open the bucket. They feasted that last two nights, so when I brought the food in the house, they were stunned. The family of 3 hung out in the backyard for over an hour. I opened the door at one point to see what all the ruckus was about, and the three of them ran over so fast! I closed the door and took advantage of a photographic opportunity!
No comments:
Post a Comment