Mar 20, 2011

RCX

Rich is a sponsored r/c car driver and every year he is asked to "demo" for the company he's sponsored by at the Radio Control Expo.  He is usually accompanied by Anna or Ryan, but today we all decided to brave the cold and rain to go with him.  Though Anna and Ryan had been before, it was the first time for Sara and I.  I loved watching the helicopters flying around in the building and I especially loved watching Rich run his car in the demonstration.  He's quite fast and he made it look easy.  While Rich was racing his car, the kids were racing hot wheels on a little track nearby.  They also were able to test drive r/c trucks and  "drift cars."  We had a great time at the expo.  Admittedly, the kids and I were hoping to leave with a r/c helicopter, but...maybe another year!





Sara and dad racing the truck backwards.


My man and his car.




Ryan's champion hot-wheel.



Drift Car



These looked so fun!

No comments: