Sep 2, 2011
For BIG Mistakes
Today I was gathering a few items for my first day of work tomorrow and I found this big eraser that I bought earlier in the summer. In about a second-and-a-half, the content of what I'm about to write passed through my mind.
I thought of mistakes I made in college. I thought of mistakes I've made with my husband, my kids, my coworkers, my job, my family, my friends, and my church family. It seems like the mistakes are endless and just as soon as I try not to make another mistake, not to say another thing I'll regret, it's done.
I wish I could just take my big eraser and simply erase all of my regrets and mistakes.
Although I can never erase my own mistakes, my trust is in the One who casts my sin as far as the east is from the west as I ask for forgiveness. For that I am eternally grateful.
For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his love for those who fear him;
as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us.
Psalm 103:11,12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment