Sep 3, 2011

Mammoth Part 6: At The Top

All Sara talked about in the days and weeks prior to our camping trip was the ride up the top of the mountain in the gondola.  She could't wait!  Finally, the day came and she woke early that morning with excitement in her voice and a skip in her step.  The weather was quite cold and windy, but nothing like last year when we could barely even go outside the chalet, let alone take a short hike to the very top.  The view from the top was magnificent and there was still enough snow to have a little snow ball fight!  (just don't hit Rich for goodness sakes)


Ryan does the same thing every time.  I know I have more than one picture of him like this!




Ryan's "appalled" look that he has to look at my camera, yet once again.


He enjoys throwing them, just not getting thrown at.  Too bad!



1 comment:

Jenna said...

Hi
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Your daughter is an amazing, courageous,strong and determined fighter. She is a brave warrior, smilen champ and an inspirational hero. She is a beautiful princess, with a very pretty and shinning smile. She is a precious gift, and an earthly angel. I was born with a rare life threatening bone disease, 13 other diagnosis, and developmental delays. I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com