We knew last year that Ryan would be ready to go up the gondola to bike down the mountain. He and Anna have been mountain biking from the base of the mountain down to town for the past 5 years or so, a nice and fairly easy 6 mile ride down the hill. This year, the plan was for Rich to take Ryan up to the top and then Anna would meet them and ride the rest of the way to downtown. However, on the day of the bike ride, it was decided that they would only go half way up and Anna would join them on the gondola- she was feeling especially brave that day! Meanwhile, Sara and I would hang out at the base of the mountain for a while then go the town "bakkery" and maybe do a little shopping.
Rich and the kids finished way sooner than I expected. We barely got the bakkery when Rich called and said they were relaxing at the coffee shop. The kids did great-Ryan was kamikaze as usual, and careful Anna made it down without without falling (although she almost "ate it" good and fell over a cliff, from what I heard). Maybe next time they'll go all the way to the top!
 |
| I love how Rich and Ryan have the same expression in the picture! |
 |
| Mammoth-style gourmet food truck |
No comments:
Post a Comment