Apr 29, 2012

Horses


More photos from the barn.  I love them.  They mean Peace.  Beauty. Life.  Nature.  A reminder that we are so blessed and an encouragement to pass along a blessing to others.  











 Top photo was taken at 85mm, f4.0.  ISO 200, shutter speed 1/1250 sec.  Post processing in Lightroom.









Ni Hao Yall

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos!

April said...

I love the feel of your photos. They are beautiful. Little girls love horses so your photo really captured her awe at being that close to a horse. The amazing world of a child caught on film.

Stefanie said...

These are so sweet!
Love the last picture, especially... the lighting is gorgeous!

anything but LoKEY said...

I love the lighting in the last two, but I really love the one you entered. What a neat shot!

Anonymous said...

I love barns! Very pretty pictures. The last image just took my breath away. So beautiful!