I know a couple of posts ago I mention how much Anna loved gardening and baking. Those are great hobbies, but horseback riding is her
passion. She comes alive when she's on a horse. She has been taking English riding lessons since last summer-when we have time and a little extra funding for it. It's amazing how complicated it is to ride and gain control of the horse, but she's doing great! Her riding lessons are just as exciting for me as they are for her. The barn is situated on the side of a hill over looking the Pacific, it's about as beautiful and peaceful as can be. I have feeling the next few Sundays will contain photos from the barn.
I am especially loving black and white as of late. It is an area of photography that I am interested in learning more about and experimenting with. I am also loving Sunday Snapshot-loving looking at all the great photos and being inspired by creativity. The top photo was taken with a Nikon D300s. The lens was 85 mm, f1.4 set at f2.8. ISO=200. Shutter speed = 1/100.
2 comments:
Horses... I love them too! And what fun to ride near the ocean :)
Happy Sunday!
Love, the last one makes me laugh out loud!!
Post a Comment