Apr 1, 2012

Pumpkin Princess


Over the past few months (maybe years even?) I have enjoyed lurking certain blogs...and now I've decided to play along.  Mainly, because I neglect my blog too much...it's to be a chronicle/journal for my kids (and Rich and I) to enjoy when they get older...except I leave so much out.  So, I'm hoping the Sunday Snapshot is just the motivation I need to post a bit more and have fun with other photographer-type people in the process.  So, here goes!

This Pumpkin Princess.  She is the dog that my in-laws bought for the grandkids.  Since Anna and Ryan are allergic, and Sara is afraid of dogs, She stays at there house.  Pumpkin Princess was named by the two youngest (of 5) grandkids-Sara and her cousin Aaden.  It's not hard to guess who gave each name!  Pumpkin is growing bigger each time we see her, which is usually on a weekly basis.









This is her new dog house in the back yard.  She's not quite sure about it yet, but she's definitely thinking about it!


I think lots of fun years with Pumpkin Princess are ahead.  She's a very good dog and a welcome part of the family.  And already oh, so spoiled!  




The top photo was shot with with Nikon D300s, 24-70 f2.8 lens, set at 24mm f4, ISO 200.  The second photo was taken with the same lens, set at 45mm, f2.8, ISO 1600.  Photos were processed in Lightroom, black and white setting.  In the second photograph, the luminescence was cranked up to 85.  (All the photographs I take are {always} shot in RAW.) 





Ni Hao Yall

1 comment:

Freeze Frame said...

Oh my goodness....I LOVE LOVE LOVE your dog. :)