Mar 8, 2012

Life...unedited

I love to take pictures.  Many people know that about me.  I also love to get creative and edit what seems to be an ordinary picture and turn it into a piece of art.  This post is not about that.  This post is about daily life.  Unedited.  Since life happens and I don't always carry around my camera, many many photographs get taken with my phone.  They are mediocre, at best (the quality...not the subjects), but tons of fun to scroll through and remember the time when...


September

Sara's bike-a-thon to raise money for St. Jude Hospital

Happy Birthday Rich!

October
Halloween, Trunk or Treat at the kids' school

November

A beautiful day at the park

Hanging out in San Diego


Ryan's Lego family



December

Anna's birthday at the ceramic painting place.


Out to eat...we crawled for 1.5 hours on the freeway to eat at Canter's Deli

Sara's favorite Christmas gifts-her Repunzel dress and princess blanket and pillow

Anna's favorite Christmas gift-her drawing pad and pencils
Ryan's favorite Christmas gift-his office chair


 January

A warm winter day

Anna played goalie for soccer-she did a fantastic job!

Sara's first writing assignment at school

Anna being too cool with the glasses she just won from the claw machine

Reminiscing...we used to live at The Lakes when we lived in Las Vegas.  This was my favorite little pond.

Lolo and Lola got a new puppy!

Her name is Pumpkin Princess...the youngest two grandkids named her.


February

Ryan came home from Astro Camp with his class at school, he was gone for 3 days

The girls preparing their garden for spring!

Making bubbles in the sink...her way of relaxing.  

Flying Kites.  I love this picture. I think I'll enlarge it and put it on canvas.





I have no idea who this is, I just liked how the sun was setting on the scene.

 Who doesn't love bed surfing...on a late night...well past his bed time?


There you have it.  A fraction of the photos in my phone, but a sampling of our days over the past few months.  Fun times.


No comments: