Sep 29, 2012
A Love Note
For my husband. What can I say besides I Love You? You care for me 16 years later like you did on our first date. You love me, and it shows. I love how you cover me up before you leave early in the morning for work. I love how you love me, even when I'm unlovable. I love how we've grown to trust each other and are each other's "safe place." I love the way you smell after you shave! I love the way you parent our children. I love the way you work hard and are always on time. I love the way you make lists so you don't forget anything. I love the way you choose parking spaces. I love the way you cook. I love all of these things and so much more. I just love you! Happy Birthday My Love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment