For much of their free time, Anna and Ryan built little boats to float in the little creek. They designed, and then redesigned all weekend, floating and perfecting their boat designs. It was all really cute until I couldn't find them on the last day. They went further down the creek and they couldn't hear me when I called. They said they told me where they were going but said I was too busy photographing and didn't hear
Sep 26, 2012
Mammoth Part 2: The Boats
I love it that my kids are creative. Even with technology at every turn, all 3 kiddos take time to be creative—and really enjoy themselves. I love that about them. Sara's creativity is highly geared toward pretend play. Her imagination is wild! Ryan's is focused very much on engineering/building/designing but he also is the drama king of the family—and also very musical! Anna's creativity is unleashed in painting and drawing, but she's also a great decorator—and baker! She's the one doing most (if not all) of the baking these days. She also does almost all of the seasonal decorating.
For much of their free time, Anna and Ryan built little boats to float in the little creek. They designed, and then redesigned all weekend, floating and perfecting their boat designs. It was all really cute until I couldn't find them on the last day. They went further down the creek and they couldn't hear me when I called. They said they told me where they were going but said I was too busy photographing and didn't hearlisten to them. This certainly may have been the case (seriously... beautiful scenery that I want to capture...). Thankfully, all ended well. Just as I was about to really freak out, I saw them walking back toward the park. Next time, they will do a better job at making it clear where where they are going and I will do a better job at listening to them.
For much of their free time, Anna and Ryan built little boats to float in the little creek. They designed, and then redesigned all weekend, floating and perfecting their boat designs. It was all really cute until I couldn't find them on the last day. They went further down the creek and they couldn't hear me when I called. They said they told me where they were going but said I was too busy photographing and didn't hear
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment