The 100th day of school happened to fall on Valentine's Day this year. As a part of the kindergarten curriculum, all the students had to bring 100 things to school. Sara chose to bring heart candies! She meticulously counted out 100 candy heart by putting them in group of 10. She did a fabulous job as you can see!
![]() |
| All that hard work deserves a treat! |
Anna made delicious cookies to take to class for Valentines Day. She is getting quite good-her cookies were beautiful!!
![]() |
![]() |
| Happy Valentine's Day! |
On another note, for which I don't have a picture, Rich and I decided we were ready to let Ryan wander beyond the neighborhood. He had been asking for years. He rode his scooter to karate class, then scootered up a big hill to a fast food mexican restaurant, and ended his day at his favorite office supply store! He was tired when he got home-which is a very good thing! I've never seen a child who hungered for freedom more than Ryan.









No comments:
Post a Comment