Nov 5, 2006
feelings
I'm pregnant. Almost 11 weeks. I feel tired almost all the time. My stomach hurts every day. I have had insomnia since mid-September. Also, I have many feelings. Feeling range from confidence and excitement about the new baby to utter terror. I feel down most of the time and overwhelmed. Maybe hormones? Lack of sleep? Exhaustion? Mornings are better. I wake up chipper and stable. But as the day wears on, so do my emotions. And by 5:30pm, all I can think about is when I get to go to bed and curl up and fall asleep for as long as I can before I wake up again. Yes, after months, it is getting to me. I have more worries than I can count. Why the disconnect from my faith in God and my feelings? When will I feel happiness and peace again? Maybe when I get more sleep? Maybe in the second trimester. Maybe when more people know that I'm pregnant? I don't remember feeling so emotionally down with Anna and Ryan. Was it because I was younger and more naive? Maybe because I only worked part time-nah, because I was also in grad school full time. I want so badly to feel better and be utterly excited and positively overwhelmed with the blessing God has given to me. Please, Lord, let it be hormones. Please let me feel better soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment