Sep 20, 2007
Mammoth 2007
I forgot to blog our Mammoth trip in August. Well, it definitely was not one of the greatest. About an hour after we got up to the mountain, Anna complained of a stomach ache. I thought it was indigestion, but day after day, night after night she was still in constant pain. We took her to the ER on the fourth day to rule 0ut appendicitis (which was ruled out, but the Dr. had no idea what was wrong). Between baby Sara (9 weeks old at the time) and Anna constantly (no exaggeration) wanting her back rubbed, we had next to no sleep-except Ryan who slept great each night! Oh, also, Ryan got stung by a bee in his ear! I didn't leave the camp sight except to get Anna some medicine and do the laundry. We finally came home on the sixth day (two days early) and Anna was sick at home for another five days-a total of 11 days. We still don't know why her stomach was hurting so badly. The bright side was that the weather was nice, we had a nice RV to stay in so Anna could be sick in a nice bed, and Anna and I got spend a lot of time together. Also, Ryan and dad got to go mountain biking together-Ryan's first time (he's soo hooked!) I'm not sure what God's plan was in it all, but I have no doubt that there was one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment