Sara's therapy program is going to change. The program that she has been in is "restructuring" so that Sara is not considered a high enough priority to receive treatment there. Thankfully, we will be vendored out to another outpatient therapy clinic. A big change because our schedules are wired to the minute, I'm not sure what the new therapy schedule will look like. We are also applying (again) for another program that may provide OT in the home or a daily program at the therapy unit. Strangely, I'm not anxious about all the change, though I may be soon! We also have upcoming appointments at Shriner's as well as the Brachial Plexus Clinic. Overall, she's doing well, but still no indication of bicep muscle. Here she is water coloring. She is able to use the high chair tray for leverage and can move her arm at her shoulder to get the brush where she wants it to go. Her grasp continues to get a bit stronger.
No comments:
Post a Comment